Who links to me? mademytrips: Will you fund my trip?

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Will you fund my trip?

Kidding, eh? Why should any one fund my trip? Charity? Altruism? Or out of your mind? But strange as it may seem, there are a few people, who just fund other’s travelling dreams. Or that’s what TravelPod says. And there is a patent pending technology Support My Travel’

TravelPod, RealTravel, and TravelPost are some of the few popular travel blog sites I came across recently, while looking for travel stories. Given that all are about travels across the world, all are interesting. However, I liked RealTravel and TravelPod. Among the two, TravelPod had this interesting section called ‘Support My Travel’, which allows friends, family or just anyone can donate to fund one’s travel. All one need is to put the ‘Support My Travel’ link on the blog page, a PayPal account and loads of luck and fortune, for some one to be actually kind enough to fund their travel.

1 Comments:

  • At Monday, November 08, 2010, Blogger Pbentoncron said…

    I am looking for supporters for my trip! 11 Countries in 11 Months fighting against human trafficking. Any help would be amazing!

    www.philipsworldrace.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home